Thursday, October 22, 2009

Victoria's Secret "Silk Charmeuse V-neck"$59, Macy's "6 Degrees Tunic Long Sleeve Henley"$32, Lulu's "Studded Rocker Top in Olive"$36.


K so this first shirt is a little spendy but it's expensive looking and I love that it has pockets. Not just because they're big right now, but also because I need pockets when I get nervous and don't know what to do with my hands like Ricky Bobby. "That just happened!!" The colors are so rich and I love the length. It hits at the most flattering point on the hips, not too long but not short enough that you're always going to be pulling on it. It could also be because I want to look like the model-I don't know ok? Get off my back! I just finished watching Project Runway and I cannot believe that Nicholas got eliminated! His stuff didn't look anything like what you'd see worn in Greece but c'mon it was beautiful! Mostly I like watching Tim Gunn. He's so rad "Meeke et wurk". I wish I talked like him and he seems super sweet. But can I just say that I hate the phrase,"fashion forward"? Yegch! They said it tonight and I almost turned off the t.v. but I couldn't get my hand out of the Trix box fast enough. They really AREN'T for rabbits, but at the same time, we used to have a rabbit that really enjoyed Cool Ranch Doritos and Triscuits so I think it's all subjective....great...I'm hungry again. Where are those Trix?...

0 comments: