Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spiegel "Silk dress"$79, Spiegel "Signature Modal Jersey collection wrap dress"$59,Dillards"Haven Willow Sweater dress"$108.

I LOVE these dresses. The silk one is so gorgeous. The middle one also comes in other colors and extra crispy. This is my fave thing about dresses; I'm lazy while wanting to look good but those things usually don't exist happily in the same cosmic space. SO, I decided to give up skirts(kind of). The truth is actually that I CANNOT stand skirts. Between the bottom of your shirt, and the top of your skirt and hose/tights, there's just too much going on for my incredibly low patience level. Which is where dresses come in-shocker? They feel so good. Seriously, wearing a dress instead of skirt makes me happy as a tick on a fat dog. What? So check these out. PEACE!

0 comments: